[gps-talkusers] Re: destination and POI on which side?

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 13:08:15 -0700

The left/right side of of the street announcement will show up in a few
areas. It will show up in the destination information (D) and  POI Side of
the Street (when searching, near it or in the Poi Details). There is not a
way of disabling or enabling this feature. There are instances where there
will be no left/right side of the street given, which can be due to that
information is unavailable or there is a bug in the system. The distance in
which the system reports you as "near" can be changed from the default of 12
feet to something lower or higher under GPS Options, Advanced GPS Options
and Arrived Near Threshold.