[gps-talkusers] deleting Sense NAV folders on external drive

  • From: Vicky Collins <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:54:25 -0400

Well, seeing no response to my question on the HIMS note taker list, I figured
I would give this list a try.

Anyway, seeing as the 2011 Sense NAV program is installed on the flashdisk of
the Sense product, am I correct in assuming that I may delete the ReplayFiles,
RouteFiles, SenseNavigation, Settings and the Sounds folders installed from
other versions on my S D card?  I'll of course leave the Maps folder where it
is on that card.