[gps-talkusers] contacting sendero

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:10:41 -0700

I've tried calling a few times in the last couple days and can't reach a human. Everything just asks me to leave messages. The last time I called which was a couple months ago, I was able to get a real person and this is tryin both numbers. Has something changed or has the system been down recently? I wanted to check on the price difference from v1 to v4 to be surethe loan i'm taking out will cover everything. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Antunez" <robertantunez@xxxxxxxxxxx>