[gps-talkusers] Re: bus stops

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 09:23:09 -0700

For example,
Route #70 at SE 12th and SE Stark would include the ID number 6594

When I get to work Monday where I left the Apex with version 6.2 on it, I'll
get you the exact wording.

Now, nowhere in the bus stop details can I find the stop ID number.

I meant to bring the Apex home this weekend.  Oh well.

Richard