[gps-talkusers] Re: belgium

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:57:41 -0800

You should be able to download it with the Apex but its always better to
download/unzip maps with a PC then copy them to a card to insert into your
PK,mPower or Apex.

The only issue is we haven't released the 2009 Belgium maps since there were
issues with its performance we are still trying to fix with deCarta the map
engine company.

Thanks.

Charles M. LaPierre

CTO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, the
Sense Nav, on Windows phones with Mobile Geo and StreetTalk VIP for the Pac
Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and
Wayfinder for Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB
Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830
Sendero Group, LLC