[gps-talkusers] Re: assword for the sendero site

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:48:36 -0700

Hi Tina,
You should have been told from Sendero what your password is.

If you have logged into the website it has your email address and you can have the system email you your password.
If you haven't set that up yet then usually your password is your last name.
If that isn't the case you will need to contact Sendero tomorrow to ask for you password.
Thanks
Charles.

At 03:49 PM 7/16/2008, you wrote:
Hi. I haven't seen anything in my documentation about a password for the my sendero web page for downloading pois for user pois. How do I get that and since my software just came yesterday do I need to download this month's user pois?

Charles M. La Pierre
CTO Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor Stream, Voice Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate
1-888-757-6810

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W