[gps-talkusers] Re: You know what would be really cool

  • From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:52:57 -0500

I read that. I also am pretty sure some of those satellites can look in
to buildings. I think that's how they killed that Taliban leader in
Afghanistan. Anyway, it would be nice to have that type of technology in
our GPS so we can get around buildings. We have one Dr's office that I
always joke TSE can use it to train their dogs because even sighted
people get lost.