[gps-talkusers] Re: Why buy a GPS for the blind?

  • From: "Ricky Prevatte, LMBT 1154" <rprevatte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:50:49 -0400

Howard is right as rain.  You need to tell what kind of job you want and how
GPS will help you to do it.  If you do not know how to do this.  You will not
receive.  There are too many blind people needing things like this that do not
know how to get them.  There are as many people being paid by the government to
tell them no or why they can not have this or that.  You can get it but you
have to have a reason and a way to prove that you will use the stuff. So if you
do not want to work and develop a plan just hold on until you do.  This could
make it rough for you later if they think you are a stay at home blind person
trying to grab the free stuff.  So best of luck to you my friend but I would
not try for any thing less than a Sendero product.