[gps-talkusers] Re: Where is the user guide for Sendero PC Maps?

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:00:15 -0400

Hi,
If you want to set a possition, you can use the APH recordings as the functionality is the same as SenderoMaps. One of the major differences is the ability to virtually walk down the street POI by POI. Also the manual is in the help menu (alt-h, then m,) or you can find it in your program group for SenderoMaps from your start menu.

On 4/8/2013 11:03 PM, Mary Ellen Earls wrote:
Hi!
The subject says it all, Where can I find the manual for Sendero PC Maps? Is
that a separate download or would the seminars on the APH maps do enough for me.
What I want to do is set a virtual position.
Mike, You, Charles and Chris did a wonderful job in the Tec Talk at Accessible
World tonight. I snuck in at the last minute. Great job, all of you!
Mary Ellen EarlsTo change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or
vacation mode):

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.