[gps-talkusers] Re: User.poi

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 17:11:05 -0700

Koji,
Welcome to the Sendero GPS,  Robert has answered your question about the
user poi's.  The current version we are shipping to our new customers is
version 3.51.  The only changes from 3.5 to 3.51 were to implement some
changes required for Australia.
Your question about new updates is that the announcement will be to this
list and also a email sent to each Sendero user.

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group
Support and Product Testing
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx