[gps-talkusers] Re: Updating User POIs

  • From: John Gassman <johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:37:08 -0800

Hi Christy,
Good to see you on this list.
The user points of interest will be updated monthly. Most of the other downloads will be updated as new material becomes available.
So just download whatever is the most recent.
I also keep a copy of what I download on my computer so I can compare the month I originally downloaded it with what the current release is. I gues I should have been an engineer rather than a disney Phone reservation agent!!
Happy new year!
John
At 05:50 PM 12/31/2008, Ed and Christy Crespin wrote:
Hello,

I just downloaded the new 5.02 for the MPower. I see that some user POIs are updated in November or December. Does this mean I could or should download the newer user POIs to get the latest points?

Thank you.

Christy Crespin
Highland, CA
<crespin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>crespin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                John Gassman
mailto:johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution