[gps-talkusers] Unable to uninstall a trial version:

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:19:40 -0700

Hi! I put the gps 6.0 trial version on to my mpower last year and am trying to get it out of the system because I want to reinstall 6.2. And I have followed the directions to do so but the program is not uninstalling. Both the PK, and Sense nav are having major problems so I want to get this 6.2 installed. I don't want to put out the $150 bucks for the Mpower as I barely use it and 6.2 will work fine for what I will be using it for. So what do I do? Also when I press down the JKL in a reset when keysoft comes up with the main menu, it puts me into the keyboard help. Also I have been doing the SDF reset as this is a qwerty model and I get the message of something is an angle bracket so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Mary Ellen Earls

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.