[gps-talkusers] UPDATE: License Splitting

  • From: "Loreal" <Llavigna2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mobile Speak/Magnifier Pocket Users List" <msp_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <MGeo_Mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:07:02 -0400

Hello all,
As I wrote yesterday I have a full license for both Mobile Geo 2.6 and Mobile
Speak 4.5 available for sale. My initial request was that at this time I
couldn't sell the two separately, as I had not yet heard back from CF's Sales
department on this. However, this has changed.

As I have had individuals interested in one but not both licenses as a bundle,
I can indeed split the licenses (selling Mobile Geo to one person and Mobile
Speak to another.) This will also make the need for license transfer fees to be
paid for each individually instead of one license transfer fee for both.

Therefore, my individual pricing is as follows:
I will sell my Mobile Speak 4.5 license for $245.00 US (this will include the
transfer fee as well as the paypal fee.
I will sell my Mobile Geo 2.6 license for $385.00 US (again this will include
the transfer fee as well as the paypal fee.)

My offer does still stand for the bundle from my previous email yesterday. This
is my final pricing for the licenses individually split. Please contact me by
phone, and serious inquiries only please.
Phone: 5183305188
Loreal