[gps-talkusers] Tript To Poland

  • From: "Koji Matsuda \(Comcast\)" <kojim33jp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 17:25:28 -0400

Hi Guys,
I was invited to go to Poland in the middle of this month. I feel greatful for this opportunity and I will take up on it. It will be a 6 day trip. It would be nice if I can load maps of Poland when I am there. I just looked at the product catalog of Sendero website. Since I have the GPS for the USA, I guess the cost of European maps would be $108. Since I am only there for a short time, I would prefer not to come up with this extra expense. Is this the only way for me to use Sendero GPS while I am there? I would appreciate any advice. Also do any of you know what I should buy so that I can charge my braille note safely when I am there?

Koji

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.