[gps-talkusers] Re: Test-Hike and Data Extraction Question

  • From: "Sheri Grigsby" <sherigrigsby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 17:44:22 -0700

Hi Mike,
What kind of GPS locating software are you using with JAWS, since you can't use the markers? I am totally blind, and I want to use my laptop, or a hand held GPS type program. I am also a JAWS user, and would like to load Microsoft Streets and Trips, with a GPS receiver. Do you have any idea, if JAWS will read the information it would take for me to load my trip?
Thanks.

Sheri Grigsby

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael O. Hanson" <mhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>