[gps-talkusers] September TechShare conference in London

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS-talkusers-freelists.org" <GPS-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:00:12 -0700

Hello UK GPS users,

I will be attending Techshare to give a couple presentations September 17-18.

I have an idea to provide a GPS Concierge service by volunteer GPS users. This would be a fun way to show our colleagues the true value of independent exploration around the conference venue and hotels. This would be mostly virtual exploration but could also include some walk around demos, time and staff permitting.

If you are interested in joining me for this mini adventure, please email MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, the Sense Nav, on Windows phones with Mobile Geo and coming soon with StreetTalk VIP for the Pac Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and Wayfinder for Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

Crashing Through, a book about Mike May, by Robert Kurson, available at http://www.CrashingThrough.com

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
429 F Street, Davis, CA 95616, USA