[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero LookAround on Android

  • From: "Gil Johnson" <gil.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:17:03 -0700

Hay Mike.  I recently got a publications from National Braille Press briefly
describing the development of the B2G.  As I understand it, it  will be a
portable 20 cell braille  display.  They listed some of the apps that will
or might be included and one of them was GPS for android.  I'm sure you know
about this but I was wondering if, when it and when it comes out,will any of
the functions of Sendero be usable?

Gil Johnson