[gps-talkusers] Re: Seeing Eye GPS Issue

  • From: "Jerry Hogan" <jerryhogan5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:50:52 -0600

I have to agree with George, we  who use seeing eye map do depend on the map, I
do have other back up as will but this problem should not have happen at all.
No saying Sendero is at fault but the internet site should always have some
there to fix the problem, so this is why we need a map on the phone as will.

Jerry