[gps-talkusers] Route

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <101130189@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxx" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:54:11 -0700

Dear List,
I was wondering what is the particular permutation that is performed when a
route is selectted by iether using the rp or the rv command? From my
understanding it is suppose to  select the most efficient and direct route--I
haven't ound this to be the case, hwen I was traveling back hhome today from
PittsBurg to Stockton. The main reason I found this to be odd was when i was
traveling from Stockton to PittsBurg, I was given the most direct route and I
would say the most efficient. The time difference between the direct route and
the indirect route was about 20 minutes or so, it isn't a big deal, but I was
just wondering.
Thanks,
Kevin