[gps-talkusers] Re: Results of BlindBargins Vote

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:37:08 -0800

Hi Charles,
You wrote:

I wanted to thank you all personally for honoring both Sendero GPS and myself, this is quite an honor to be recognized for be best software and as person of the year!

Well, the kudos are well-deserved! I'd like to extend my hearty congratulations to you personally for developing the killer app, and applaud everyone else at Sendero for all of your efforts. All you guys are great!

If you thought 2007 was great just wait and see what Sendero Group has in store for you all in 2008, you better hold on tight as Sendero shoots for the stars!

Hopefully there will be a sneak preview at CSUN, hint hint. I can't wait to see what's in store. Sendero GPS ROCKS! And it's going to get even better.

Cheers!
Tom