[gps-talkusers] Questions

  • From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:40:39 -0500

Hi:
I'm trying to get better at my GPS and the more I play and read the
manual, the more questions that I have.
1. What exactly is the difference in a WayPoint and a created POI?
2. Why would you want to create a way point as a POI?
3. Does the k cord and dot two cord both record wp's?
4. What exactly is the difference in moving with t space with t w and
space with w in a virtually or regularly created rout?
5. When creating a user POI, I can't get all of the details in for
example Worthy of Love ministries, then the address, but then when I hit
coma again to put in the phone number it won't let me. Also some times
my coma is a ea instead.
6. If I understand the manual, I can create POI's while moving in a
vehicle i.e. I come across exits and create POI's for them to pass onto
Mike. Is this correct?
That's all for now.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli