[gps-talkusers] Problems with Clients card reader when in GPS

  • From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Joni Patche'" <jpatche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 20:38:08 -0700

Hi Chris, I'm working with Joani Patche, and we did a scan disk as
suggested. This fixed the freezing probem, but created another probem with
the Keysoft system. Here's a new message after doing a scan disk on the SD
card.

MICROSOFT VISUAL C PLUS PLUS DEBUG LIBRARY: DEBUG ASSERTION FAILEED CH 10 CH
CH 10 PROGRAM WINDOWS KEYSOFT EXE CH 1 CH FILE PROGRAM FILES MICROSOFT
VISUAL STUDIO ATLMFC INCLUDE SOMETHING AT
This is not the whole message, so can you provide information so that we can
give you the write information to fix this problem?
We also exchanged the card for a 8 gig card and the problem is still there.
Thanks. This problem is only when the GPS is loaded.
I will call you tomorrow morning unless you want to email me either off list
or on to try and figure out this problem.
Thanks again, and looking forward to your reply.
James

database 6271 (20110706) __________

http://www.eset.com