[gps-talkusers] Re: PS bonus, marine nav aids? categories

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 09:07:03 -0800

Hi Jim, not sure if the GNIS data contains those types of Navigational Aids, Can anyone else find any of those in the GNIS data?

Thanks
Charles

At 03:10 PM 12/5/2008, you wrote:
Hi all. I am still looking for marine navigational aids, both fixed and floating, and also lighthouses. I haven't found any when I set my virtual position in western San Francisco and search out at least 15 miles looking in the bonus categories for same. Are they really there? Thanks, Jim

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3667 (20081205) __________

http://www.eset.com

Charles M. La Pierre
CTO Sendero Group
"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote as well as Sense Nav and the new Mobile Geo for Windows Mobile devices. Also distributing Trekker, Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate
1-888-757-6810

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W