[gps-talkusers] Re: POI question

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:32:41 -0700

Mike this is totally weird but I did a search for airports in Chicago and
there was no O'hare. There _was_ Midway but no O'Hare!
I thought that more than a little strange.
Here is a challenge!
Cincinnati's airport is in Northern Kentucky. How would we do a search for
an airport which is not even in the state that it is supposed to fly into?
When I take public transport to the airport a week from Tuesday how would I
track that route? Would I have to load bothOhio and Kentucky?

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.