[gps-talkusers] Re: PK the way to go

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 05:28:41 -0500

Well the 32 cell apex is $6,000 and the 18 cell is $4,300, so that's about right. I am still trying to figure out how enough people can buy devices at this kind of a price point, to keep companies in business. Some how I think primarily our tax dollars are being used to purchase equipment that we can't afford to buy, if we have to purchase it with the dollars we have left after paying the taxes that keep the price up beyond most of our reach. Sounds like a vicious circle to me.

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.