[gps-talkusers] One more thought about a demo

  • From: "Michael Malver" <mmalver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 11:10:32 -0500

Is there someone off list to whom people could write to give feedback.

For myself, I'd be willing to pay $6.00 for one month of subscription. This
is slightly more than $69.00 a year, but would let me test the app without
sinking tons of money into it. It would also allow people with very limited
incomes to purchase a month's subscription when they could afford to do so.

I would hate to see this list cluttered with responses by people who either
hotly disagree or agree with this idea, but I'd love to know where to send
this suggestion in the hopes it could be implemented and others could
benefit in the future.