[gps-talkusers] Re: One more question about septemberpoi's

  • From: " Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:14:16 -0700

I just found that out! Oh my goodness did I find that out and when I erased all of the files well I also erased all of my personal poi's.
Still smiling because probably a lot of them I won't put back in because I know the area now.
See what you're gonna have to put up with 5 days?
Grin!
Mary Ellen Earls
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>