[gps-talkusers] Oakley Orokr and Bluetooth dongle

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS-talkusers-freelists.org" <GPS-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:03:21 +0100

A few of you asked me offline if the Oakley sunglasses with Bluetooth worked with a dongle for the BrailleNote. I assumed it would be I finally tested it and it indeed works great. Under some circumstances, I really like these sunglasses with built in Bluetooth.

Although they list for $250, I am going to see about ordering a half dozen for those of you who have to have the latest and greatest. We'll come up with a good Sendero customer price.

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Sendero Featuring GPS on the mPower, PK and Voice Sense and coming soon, Mobile Geo. . Also distributing Trekker, Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks,, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

Crashing Through by Robert Kurson available at http://www.CrashingThrough.com

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
429 F Street, Davis, CA 95616, USA