[gps-talkusers] OT: Thank You Sendero!

  • From: "Marco M" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 11:40:59 -0600

I'm loving my new sendero product running on the apex.  Weather in virtual
or gps mode, the software makes it a pleasure to use.  I love the
information that is available at my fingertips (literally) whenever I am out
walking or traveling.  The occasional announcements of passing poi's and the
change of street announcements makes it easy for me to walk around.  The qt
version of the apex allows me one keystroke commands for the common
functions whenever I need that information on the fly like address or
distance to the nearest cross street.  I liken the difference between the
jaws cursor and the pc cursor on my screen reader on the pc.  One can move
around while the other is software controlled.

I wanted to thank the developers publicly for this software.  I don't have
any regrets in purchasing it.  KeySoft 9.1 has a couple of bugs which causes
the sendero thing to crash, but I know that humanware is working on the
issue.  Software always has problems when new but I am in it for the long
term and I know that most of the initial bugs in the VoiceNote will be
resolved.

What's really good about this company is that we users have access to people
like charles and Mike who take time out of their schedules to reply to our
concerns and that alone is worth every penny.

What would be a cool product line for sendero is to add gps capability to
the pc version so that we can use sendero on our notebooks while in a
vehicle with the power of the pc at our command.  Well, enough on this and I
know it is kind of off topic but the only way to say what I was feeling
publicly.

Marco

news@xxxxxxxxxxx

Alberta Canada