[gps-talkusers] Re: New tip of the week coming soon

  • From: "Cheree Heppe" <cheree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:10:37 -0700

Cheree Heppe here:

On the subject of forgetting something very basic, I heard a story from my grandmother that shows we are not new to this problem.

Some people wanted to travel to friends and got their family all dressed up and ready to go. The husband hitched the horse to the buggy and everyone got in, but the horse would not move forward.

The husband was becoming upset enough at the horse to use his whip, but his elderly friend called from her upstairs window and stopped him. She cleared up his problem with his apparently recalcitrant horse.

"Why not try untying the horse from the hitching post?" she advised.

Now a silly question to match the start of this post.

In many lists, there is a footer describing how to send to the list or just to one person, how to change web settings for the list or unsubscribe. This list does not have such a feature. Am I now posting just to you or to the list? How do I post to the list?

I realize that looks terribly ignorant and non-techno of me, but wouldn't you prefer to answer, rather than get my E-responses to list commentaries all the time?

Regards,
Cheree Heppe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>