[gps-talkusers] Re: New license kwy

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 07:01:10 -0700

Hello Aaron
Every 3 months while you are using Pay as you Go you must log into your
account at www.gosendero.com and as long as you have been paying your
monthly bill you will be given a new license key that will unlock the system
for another 3 months.
Then enter this new license key into the Apex and you will be good to go.

Charles LaPierre, CTO Sendero Group
Developers of accessible GPS and distributors of technology for the blind

Office Phone: 888-757-6810
Email: Charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendero web: http://www.senderogroup.com
General GPS Web: http://www.AccessibleGPS.com

Sendero Address: 1857 Glenmark Way, Roseville, CA 95747