[gps-talkusers] Re: New chat time/dates

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:36:41 -0800

This is just a suggestion.

I was thinking that if during the week that people brain storm and  throw
out possible chat topics that this may encourage people to attend the weekly
chat. Perhaps a list can be finalized the day before the chat session
consisting of about five topics. This  would be something that may motivate
me to attend the chat.

Kevin