[gps-talkusers] Mobile speak & Geo 4 sale $600

  • From: <mrmikie128@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 06:20:56 -0500

I have the latest copies of Mobile Speak and Mobile Geo for sale. For only
$600 for both. Sorry US only.

 If you're new to Mobile Speak, it is a screen reading software for Windows
Mobile phones.  Mobile Geo provides GPS navigation software.  D. You need
Mobile Speak to run Mobile Geo.  Also you will have to pay $105 to get a
License for your phone number from a dealer.

Also you need a phone I am not selling the phone it is dead.

For a list of compatible phones that run Mobile Speak, please visit:

http://www.codefactory.es/en/phoneslist.asp?id=342

E. For information on Mobile Speak, please visit:

http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=316

F. For information on Mobile Geo, please visit:

http://www.senderogroup.com/products/shopmgeo.htm

Please email me off list!

Daytona.mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Home phone 386-672-0045 before 7pm eastern time.

Thank you