[gps-talkusers] Mobile Geo

  • From: "Rick Boggess" <boggessr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:43:27 -0600

I'm seriously considering purchasing Mobile Geo.  My initial thought was to
replace my N75 with either the Motorola Q or Pantech Duo to take advantage
of the discounted purchase price for Mobile Speak through AT&T.
Unfortunately, these are apparently the only two phones which qualify for
the discounted price on Mobiel Speak. This weeek I went back and looked at
both phoens at a local store.  I think I liked the Q a little better, but
really do not like the keyboard--the keys are extremely small.  I thouhgt I
might try to look at some PDAs, but calls to loal stores (Target, Best Buy,
Office Depot, Staples) idnciate they do not carry anything in store.  (I'd
sure like to look at a PDA before ordering.)  I would like to hear from
others, especially anyone who may have used Mobiel Geo on a phone and a PDA.
Furthermore, I would like to hear your experiences with PDAs.  Which work
best?  I did download a list of supported PDAs and Phones from the Code
Factory webpage.

Rick Boggess

Checked by AVG.
5:28 PM