[gps-talkusers] Manuals

  • From: "Mickey Franczak" <misterp@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:00:34 -0400

Hello GPS users,

Good afternoon.  I have versionSendero  3.5 and trying to find my GPS
Manuals on my Voice note Mpower SD card.  It is a two ig and I know they
were there before on the disc.  I have completed a J-K-L Reset to clear
the buffer for the Bluetooth, but I am either looking in the wrong
place, Directory, or they are erased.  It seems all I have is a read me
file.  May someone direct me to the correct sequence of commands.

Thanks,

Mickey

I was practicing to install my new 4.22 version, but I may have screwed
things up a little bit.  Thanks once again.