[gps-talkusers] Re: Mannuals

  • From: "Suzanne" <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:51:33 -0400

Can you download the manual for your specific version from the "mysendero"
site?  That might be easier than than trying to find the file, since it
might have been lost.  Then, even if you find it on the card, you'll have a
duplicate, which you can store somewhere else.
Cheers,
Suzanne
P.S. I'm still interested in hearing from anyone regarding solutions for
"urban canyon" problems.
thanks.  Suzanne

  _____