[gps-talkusers] Looking for Guide Dog and GPS Users for Interview

  • From: "Jeff Molzow" <jmolzow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 04:42:56 -0700

Hello All:

I'm a producer for Paw Tracks, GDUI's quarterly audio magazine for guide dog
teams,  and we're going to be doing a feature story on guide dog teams who
use GPS and other traveling high technology.  The interview will focus on
the advantages and disadvantages of using technology like this while trying
to handle and work a guide dog.

If you are a guide dog handler who uses GPS extensively in your personal or
professional life and if you'd be interested in being interviewed, or know
someone who would be right for this story,  please contact me OFF LIST with
an email and  phone number where I can contact you or them.  Thanks in
advance

Jeff Molzow
Producer
GDUI Paw Tracks