[gps-talkusers] Re: Help needed with installation

  • From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 10:30:14 -0700

Did you check to make sure the size of the file you downloaded was the same as what the Mysendero site said it should be? When I had that with a previous version, it was because I had a corrupt download. You might want to try re-downloading the file and starting over.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com

http://facebook.com/kernsac
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Lookingbill" <seadolphink@xxxxxxxxxxx>