[gps-talkusers] Hello

  • From: "Jon Goodman" <j.goodman82@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:22:05 -0400

Hi Everyone,
My name is Jon Goodman  and I got my gps and voice note today, and am looking
forward to getting it operational and joining you all.  A bit off topic I am
looking in to returning to school and a program at a school in nj on
information technology.  If someone would be willing to talk with me privately
about there own work with information technology or what a good direction would
be for me please write to me my signature has my email address.  Catch you all
soon in the room.
  -Jon

cell: 856-296-7468
email: j.goodman82@xxxxxxxxxxx