[gps-talkusers] Re: Google Transit Feeds Update

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:44:08 -0700

charles,

i am going to assume that the city of seattle needs to be added unless you
find it is in the king county metro feed
could you check please since seattle is in king county and both city of
seattle and king county metro are on the list of feeds in the link you
provided below to look at.
also, could you please of that same list add sound transit which is there
and has the feed. this is a transit company that covers pearce, king, and
snohomish counties for sound transit commuter busses and lite rail.

thanks

george