[gps-talkusers] Re: Friday CSUN session link?

  • From: Mary Ellen Earls <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:20:16 -0700

Mary, youneed to get windows on to the Mac. I have found if you put Google
chrom you _Can get into the Accessible World Conference room area and run web
conferencing, but when you get into the actual room there is no sound so either
put windows on with the bootcamp utility which will allow you to use all your
mac's resources to run it, or use VM Ware fusion which provides a shell in
which Windows can run as a guest on top of the Mac Processor.
I am running Fusionware as the only thing I use Windows for is Accessibleworld
and Serotek.
Windows is running really, really well as is the tc conference plug-in on
windows side of the Mac.
Hth.
Mary Ellen Earls