[gps-talkusers] Re: FW: [maestro-pda] RE: T&M Trekker 3.1 and Maestro 2.1

  • From: "Scott Erichsen" <pianoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:23:28 +1100

The answer is yes, the calculator is still in the plans, but web browser is first.

Cheers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ari" <isaac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "lucia Gomez" <lucia.gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [maestro-pda] RE: T&M Trekker 3.1 and Maestrjo 2.1

Hi all,

Maestro Version 2.1 and Trekker version 3.01 is coming very soon. We are in
the last phase of verification. The version has exciting features and
provides great improvements to the power management issues on the Hp hx
2490b platform. The content of the version is the
following:
- Web browser
- File explorer
- Enhancements in the Wi-Fi manager
- Hour shortcut in Trekker and addition of the Holux 1000 GPS receiver to
the Bluetooth manager
- Improvement of the memory management for the windows 4.2 platforms (Hp
4150 and X50)
- Improvement of the  power management of the HP hx2490b

The version will be released as soon as our tests will be finished. I will
announce on the list as soon as the version will be ready.

As per our plan, we are will continue the Trekker  developments. Next
Trekker version (version 3.1) is planned for the spring.

Best Regards,

----
Lucia Gomez
Product Manager - Gestionnaire de produit HumanWare 445, rue du
Parc-Industriel Longueuil, (Québec) Canada J4H 3V7 Tél : / Tel +1 450
463-1717 ext. 369 Fax / Téléc : +1 450 463-0120 www.humanware.com