[gps-talkusers] External speaker

  • From: "Koji Matsuda \(Yahoo\)" <kojim33jp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 16:42:32 -0400

Hey Sendero GPS users,
What do you guys recommend for a external portable speaker that can be used
with the GPS?  When I am walking with it, it's just hard to hear from the
speaker of the Braillenote especially where there's a lot of noise.  I have
read 2 different speakers recommended by Mike on the sendero website.  One
was from Radioshack and the other one was some kind of a bluetooth speaker.
Are there other kinds you guys can recommend?  Just for curiosity, I
contacted one of the vendors of Trekker GPS to see if I can buy just the
external rechargeable speaker part of the system.  They would cell it but
they want $275.00 for it!  So that won't be my option.  Any advice would be
appreciated.

Koji

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/