[gps-talkusers] Error When Installing version 6 trial on BrailleNOte MPower 32

  • From: "Rick Boggess" <boggessr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:43:58 -0500

I've downloaded the files and am attempting to install the 15 day trial on a
BrailleNOte MPower 32.  I get the welcome message and press enter.  After a
few beeps I get the following message:  gpsdatabase.dll.  not enough storage
is available to complete this operation.  $ch 10   To exit, press enter."
When I initially got this message, I thought my storage card might not be
big enough (it was 1 gig.)  So I purchased a seconde card (8 gig) and
unpacked the files to that card.  When I try the new installation, I get the
following message.  "Warning:  the file gpsdatabase.dll already exists and
is newer than the installation copy.  To copy over the existing file, press
enter.  To skip this file, press spacewith e."  If I press enter, I go back
to the utilities menu.  If I press chord-e and get a message that
installation is complete.  However, after I complete the reset nothing shows
up in the menus; there is not an "n" option.  Any suggestions?

Rick Boggess