[gps-talkusers] Re: Digest LIST?

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:37:09 -0700

Hi Claude

Yes you can go to the same place http://www.mysendero.com/ under the email Lists link, and type in your email address and select either turn on/off digest mode. You also have the option to turn on/off vacation mode.

Charles

At 07:50 AM 4/1/2009, you wrote:
Can one get the list activity on a daily  Digest mode?

Regards,
Claude Everett
American by chance, Californian by choice.
Everyone has a disability, some are more aware of it than others.
"If we have learned one thing from the civil rights movement in the united
states, it is that when you let others speak for you, you lose."
Ed Roberts