[gps-talkusers] Different GPS standards was Re: Re: have a question about acquisition of satellites

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:21:10 -0700

So it will be interesting to see what happens when the US no longer has the monopoly on GPS. The European, Russian and Asian systems are coming on line over the next few years. Wonder how they will compare and how hard it will be to adapt the Sendero products and Mobile Geo to use different receiving hardware. The European effort looks especially interesting.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>