[gps-talkusers] Re: Determining space on flash card

  • From: "Andrew Head" <athead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:52:33 +1000

Hi John,
to determine how much space is left on your cf card, do the following:
1. go to the file manager by pressing F
2. press D for directory
3. Keysoft will say: Drive? press enter for flash disk.
4. press space to move through the list of drives until you have located the cf card.
5. Once you have located it, press enter.
6. Keysoft will ask you for a folder name. just press enter on the first one offered. it doesn't matter which folder you go into.
7. press space with I and the information you want should be displayed.

hope this helps,
from Andrew
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Holliday" <john.holliday@xxxxxxx>