[gps-talkusers] Dean Jackson

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 23:15:07 -0700

Please remember to change the subject line when the subject changes.

I'll take this opportunity as I prepare for a trip to New Zealand to acknowledge the wonderful behind the scenes work Dean did on behalf of the GPS and all the BrailleNote products. Dean was our inside connection to the HumanWare technical department and he was a tireless advocate for accessibility and personally helped many of us with nitty gritty technical problems. He would definitely like the Easter Egg on his behalf. He is still deeply missed.

What a great tribute to Dean.  I hope his spirit does shine brightly.

Michael Hingson,
For information on Michael's speaking topics and speaking availability
please visit <http://www.michaelhingson.com>
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit
<http://www.guidedogs.com>