[gps-talkusers] Re: DOES sendero sell the stream?

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:53:38 -0700

Okay thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 8:09 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: DOES sendero sell the stream?

Hello Tina,

Sendero does sell the Victor Stream but since this is not our product
or directly related to GPS we haven't discounted this item.

For those of you who were not able to place your order today please
order on-line at www.senderogroup.com as there is still time left.

From what I gathered the phones were crazy today and not all orders
were taken but if you left your name and number today we will call
you back Monday to complete the order.

Thank you
Charles.

At 07:00 PM 2/27/2009, you wrote:
Just wondered if sendero sells the stream and if so, if anyone's
ever given thought to selling at at a iscount for a while