[gps-talkusers] CSUN conference March 13-15

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS-talkusers-freelists.org" <GPS-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:10:35 -0800

I wanted to give those of you who might be attending CSUN a heads up that the exhibit hours have changed this year for the first time since I have been going.

The exhibits are now all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It used to be that they started Wednesday afternoon and ended mid day on Saturday. I guess they figure three full days is more efficient.

Sendero will have a suite where we will be holding various workshops. We are planning to have a GPS user meeting/party, probably late Thursday and Friday afternoons. This will be an opportunity to tell you about new products, to learn your feedback about existing products and to socialize with like minded explorers. We will probably have a drawing or two for those who attend our sessions as well as specials and promotions.

For those who haven't attended, CSUN is the premier adaptive technology conference. It is held at the LAX Marriott. This year from March 13-15 with pre conference workshops prior to that. Sendero will also be available at the booths of HumanWare, GW Micro and Beyond Sight.
Stay tuned for details as the conference draws nearer.

We will have a booth at the CTEVH conference, also being held at the LAX Marriott, February 29-30. Hope to see you at one of these conferences. Our entire conference schedule can be found at http://www.senderogroup.com/conferences.htm I am also giving keynote speeches at 9 different nonprofit events so far this year.

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of the Cadillac of accessible GPS products as well as distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Victor Stream, Talks, Miniguide and the ID Mate

Crashing Through by Robert Kurson available at http://www.CrashingThrough.com

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA